Sunday, May 15, 2016

Life Happens

I haven't posted anything in over a year and there's a few good reasons why, the big one being that life happens. Life hit us hard the past year.
First we had a life altering move. Not the "lets move to a bigger house a few blocks away" type move, but the "pre-pack for 4 months because your moving to a different country" type move. We literally moved half way across the world from where we were. From Arizona to England by the end of August 2015. Throw in a month long cross crountry trek to visit family before the move, not to mention Princess ZaZa's 3rd birthday party and you have one very busy me. Then there was the finding a new house, waiting for our stuff the arrive, unpacking, and putting The Princess in nursery school.

Then, unfortunately, Grumpy got sick. No sniffles and sneezes, but a serious month long bedridden type sick. Before I knew it, it was 2016 and I was busy with fund raising for The Princesses nursery school and making her a flowergirl dress for her Unjays' up coming wedding. But now I feel that we are settled enough for me to begin blogging again. Thank everyone for being so patient with me! I hope to have some interesting posts for ya'll in the next few weeks! I'll leave ya'll with a photo of the Princesses finished flowergirl dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment