Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Welcome!

I've done it. I have finally conceded to modern trends. Blogging seems to be all the rage lately for those with even the smallest idea or opinion. And I am jumping into those murky waters hoping to float on my raft of crafty ideas and amuzing ancedotes.


Let me introduce myself.  I am Knotted Rose, a 30 something craftaholic and household manager ~aka~ stay at home momma. My employers are my very rambunctious 2 year old daughter,  who is currently trying to force feed me an empty metal teapot, and my beloved husband of 8 years. For the purpose of this blog my daughter shale hence forth be refered to Princess ZaZa and my husband as Grumpy Daddy. Why all the code names some may ask, well, its for OPSEC or Operational Security reasons. Thats right amigo,  we are a military family! Also people are all different kinds of crazy.

In the following weeks I will be working to set up this blog, as well as share crafting ideas and insights into our family life. Today I will have to cut this short, as I have to stop Princess ZaZa from shoving beany weenies down her shirt.

~Knotted

No comments:

Post a Comment