Thursday, July 24, 2014

Photo Me No Good

Today was uneventful to say the least. The Princess and myself chilled out on the couch watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.... Six or seven times. Princess ZaZa lives for the musical numbers. As soon as a song and dance scene comes on, she is out of her seat and dancing and singing along.
About the 3rd time through my eyes glazed over and I reached for my tablet. Time to check in on my favorite blogs. It got me to thinking, why do I like these blogs so much? Well first off, I love Rants from Mommyland because of the hilariously relatable life stories; and Pantina Moon for all its artsy delights. I got to looking at them and other blogs I admire and realized that they all have one thing in common... Awesome photographs. I'm no photographer, in fact I'm probably the reason our digital camera attempted suicide and is either in a coma or is actually dead. So as of right now the only functioning cameras we have are on phones and my tablet... Case in point, while putting my crochet supplies up this morning I saw a pattern in my crochet thread that I thought was beautiful.


I love how when unwound the string reveals a beautiful geometric pattern.


This photo was taken with my phone. Its not like photos on other blogs; it's "special". No filters, no corrections, just point "click". So ummm... Sorry if the photographs I post are pa-tooie, you've been warned.

~ Knotted


No comments:

Post a Comment